Please liaise directly with your nominated speakers and chairs to confirm their availability and requirements.
All speakers and chairs must be registered to be able to attend and present at the session. You can use one of your sponsorship or KOL complimentary registrations to register your speaker for free or you can purchase additional registrations.
If you are not sure what registration type is more suitable for your speakers, please contact us
Industry Relations Senior Co-ordinator
Deadline: 12 May 2021
You will be required to provide:
- Session title
- Format of presentation e.g.
- 10:20 – Introduction (5 mins)
- 10:25 – Speaker 1 (15 mins)
- 10:40 – Speaker 2 (15 mins)
- 11:55 – Speaker 3 (15 mins)
- 11:10 – Q&A (25 mins)
- Location of presentation (live or virtually)
- Chair name and contact details (including bio and photo)
- Presenter name and contact details (including bio and photo)
You will be able to submit a partly completed form and log back in at a later stage to update or add more information. Minimum requirement for 12 May 2021 includes: Session title, location of presentation, presenter and chair photo and bio. The rest of the information should be provided by 1 June 2021.
If you require any assistance with this, please contact us.
Industry Relations Senior Co-ordinator
ALL presentations, regardless of virtual or in-person, need to be pre-recorded and submitted to the congress organisers by the specified date. If you have in-person presenters they can still present live however the pre-recorded content will be used as a back up for virtual attendees in the case of technical faults on the day of presentation.
- In-person speakers will submit their pre-recorded presentation by the due date listed on this document. This pre-recording will only be used if the facilities fail on the day and the virtual attendees cannot access the in-room stream link.
- On the day of presentation, speakers will need to submit their presentation slides onsite to our speaker preparation room where you will be able to go through the slides and rehearse with your speakers.
- Room setup (schematic by room)
- All times listed include set-up, presentation and pack up time. Pre-presentation room access may be available for some timeslots and subject to agreement with the APLAR 2022 Secretariat.
Virtual speakers – Pre-record + live Q&A
- Virtual speakers will submit their pre-recorded presentation by the due date listed in this document. This presentation will be played to the virtual attendees. Virtual speakers will then join the zoom link for the live Q&A that will be streamed to the Kyoto convention centre and the virtual platform.
- The zoom links will be shared with industry partners 7 days prior to the congress commencement. It is the responsibility of the industry partner to share this information with the speaker.
Virtual speakers – Live stream + Q&A
If you wish to deliver a live session and not pre-record, please notify us in writing. We strongly encourage pre-recording the presentations to avoid technical faults on the day.
The presentation will be hosted through the virtual platform using Zoom as the interface, similar to APLAR 2020. The speakers will be able to screen share and run through their presentations.
- The green room (zoom link) is open just (approximately 10- minutes) prior to the session commencement. The speakers/moderators will have their audio and visual tested by the technician located in the zoom room. The technician will provide instruction to the speakers prior to going live to the Kyoto and virtual attendees.
- Questions will be submitted through the virtual platform. These will then be read out by the chairperson.
The industry program is now available via our website at: www.aplar2021.com/industry-program.
Please note program times may be subject to change.
Please name your file as follows: presenter company name_speaker last name_session date
e.g. MCI Australia_Smith _30082021
Deadline: 31 July 2021
All speakers and chairs must be registered to attend and present at the session. You can use your complimentary registrations to register your speaker/s for free or you can purchase additional registrations.
Please contact the Industry Relations Senior Co-ordinator, Michelle Tan at email@example.com, if you are not sure what registration type is most suitable for your speakers.
Polling questions must be submitted by 31 July 2021 to the congress organisers to enable pre-setting in the system.
Polling responses can feature:
- yes / no;
- multiple choice;
- single choice; and
- can be controlled by moderator
Industry Symposium Technical Enquiries (Pre & During)
The virtual component of APLAR 2022 Congress is being hosted on a congress platform managed by a broadcast management technician.
The presentation will be fed through the virtual platform via Zoom as the interface.
The platform will feature a speaker’s preparation channel for speaker/moderator support. Speakers will also enter the session 15 minutes prior to the start time to check their sound/video with the dedicated channel AV technician.
Templates For Broadcast Content
Please click the links below for APLAR 2022 branded templates for the presentation broadcast:
- Virtual zoom background for presenters
- PPT slides for presentations
- Virtual background for broadcast, this will appear during any of the live component of the presentation
Should you wish to design your own collaterals, please notify us and we will share the specifications.
If you are designing your own collaterals, please follow the templates provided as a guidline and it is preferred (but not mandatory) that the APLAR 2022 logo is included somewhere within the design.
The APLAR 2022 congress secretariat can design these for you using your branding guidelines at an additional cost. Please contact us for a quote.
Industry Program Rehearsal Schedule
All industry partners hosting an industry program session are offered a “live” rehearsal with your symposium coordinator, and our broadcast management team for the APLAR 2022 Congress. We recommend that you invite your speakers and chairs for the symposium to join the rehearsals.
- Pre-booking of rehearsal time is mandatory and industry symposium rehearsals are only available to industry between the following dates and times:
- Monday 9 August 2021 – Friday 13 August 2021
- 07:00 – 10:00 GMT+9
- 12:00 – 15:00 GMT+9
- Maximum rehearsal time is limited to 30 minutes per individual symposium
Industry Program Promotion
All industry symposia are included in secretariat led promotion of the industry program, through a dedicated EDM.
- Full industry program published with times and dates and industry partner logos.
- Symposium title included.
- Links to APLAR 2021 Industry Program page on the website.
If we have not received the information noted above by the stated deadline, your items will not be included.