HKCEC Exhibition Service
It is important to review the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre’s Exhibition Event Rules and Regulations prior to your preparations as an exhibitor at APLAR 2022.
Download the Event Rules and Regulations here.
ISS-Vision, established in 2006 is a concept driven experience design agency providing integrated, holistic services and solutions for events and exhibitions. Our mission is “To provide bespoke experiences for the world’s most dynamic organisations”.
From concept to shop drawing, we design produce and manage your entire corporate events, exhibitions and conferences, roadshows and seasonal occasions effectively and efficiently From planning to execution, we are committed to excellence at every stage.
Our team of experienced event specialists and creative masterminds are devoted to orchestrating dazzling events with unmatched passion and expertise to achieve your goal and exceed all expectations.
ISS-Vision is headquartered in Hong Kong, with branches in Shanghai, Taipei and Macau, as well as strategic partners across China, Singapore, Bangkok, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Seoul and Tokyo.
Custom stand requirements contact
Any contractors not assigned by the Congress Managers must read the HKCEC Exhibitor rules and regulations in order to work onsite. This must be done by Monday 31 October 2022.
Space only custom stands
For floor space only stands, a custom design booth must be erected on the floor space.
A CAD drawing, engineering specifications and an artist’s impression will be required and is subject to approval by the Congress Managers and venue.
This year, we have implemented the following guidelines for custom built stands in line with industry standards.
- Booth sides that face the aisle must be transparent and open. Any construction elements higher than 1.5m and up to the maximum build height on these sides must not exceed 50% of the length of the booth side facing the aisle.
- Booths allocated in the first row in the exhibition hall must not exceed a build height of four (4) meters.
- Exhibitors with space-only booths located beyond the aforementioned rows may construct booths to a maximum height of five (5) meters.
- No multilevel structures are allowed to be built on the purchased exhibition space.
- Banners above the booth space must have a minimum clearance of two (2) meters from the top of the exhibition structure to the bottom of the banner/rigging.
- The lowest rigging point in the exhibition hall is ten (10) meters off floor level and ranges up to twenty-two (22) meters high.
- Rigging points are installed by HKCEC as required. Please book required rigging points via the ISS-Vision exhibition builder.
- No overhead structures can be over the space of an aisle, even if the aisle is between two booths of the same exhibitor.
Please provide us with the above, including details of your stand builder, no later than Monday 31 October 2022. Please submit information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Stands or Temporary Structures higher than 3m must be constructed under the supervision of an Authorised Person/Registered Structural Engineer. In addition, any Stands of 4.5m or above in height must be designed with structural calculations and have its stability verified by a Registered Structural Engineer prior to erection. The Authorised Person/Registered Structural Engineer must also verify the stability of the Stands or Temporary Structures on-site and submit a safety report to HML prior to the first day of the Open Period.
APT Showfreight Hong Kong SAR
APT Showfreight Limited has been appointed as the official freight forward partner for APLAR 2022 to assist and streamline your exhibition logistics.
Please refer to the below shipping manual and supporting documents that you must provide APT upon booking.
P: +852 2877 1566
F: : +852 2877 0505
Customs and Delivery Information
The venue and the Congress Managers will NOT take responsibility for the clearance of goods through Hong Kong Customs. Exhibitors are responsible for the acceptance of all goods. Neither the venue or the Congress Managers will accept responsibility for the safety of any items delivered in the absence of the exhibitor or their agent. Refer to the official Freight forwarder’s terms and conditions for your transportation requirements.
It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to ensure goods have arrived. To avoid delays during set up, we suggest you confirm with your freight company that all goods have been delivered.
All vehicles and couriers delivering material pre-event, or collecting freight post-event, for your exhibition must be directed to the HKCEC loading dock. Goods should only be delivered during the set up day of Friday 2 December 2022 and the morning of Monday 5 December 2022
Ensure ALL goods are correctly labelled (with your booth number and organisation noted). Refer to the delivery label provided by the frieght forwarder.